High Cobra With Adrea Garvey, of Creations Magazine
Author: Diana Ross, E-RYT 500, Posted By:Breast Cancer Yoga Staff.
High Cobra yoga pose uses your own body weight along with gravity to tone and condition muscles. An easy exercises that can be done almost anywhere. This flowing yoga pose benefits women recovering from breast cancer because they can tone the pectoral muscles which lie underneath the breasts. Strong pectoral muscles provide a strong surface for breast tissue to sit on. This exercises also work the triceps, the muscles at the backs of the arms, which is an area a lot of women struggle with.
- Rejuvenate spine and relieves back stiffness
- Great for lumbago, sciatica and prolapsed discs
- Strengthens spine and reduces low back pain
- Lungs gain elasticity
- Increases blood circulation to pelvic region & digestive tract
- Relieves gas, bloating and cramping
- Disc displacement or sharp back pain
View original post 238 more words